Resume of Evgenii Neumerzhitckii
Address: St Kilda, VIC, Australia
Phone: +61 403 574 406
Web site: evgenii.com
I am looking for part-time work as a programmer.
Summary of Qualifications
- 16 years of experience as a software developer.
- Experienced in making Web, iOS, Android and Windows applications.
- Skilled in writing unit and integration tests.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server.
- Tools: Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio.
- Swift: github.com/evgenyneu/Cosmos
- Python: github.com/evgenyneu/tarpan
- C: github.com/evgenyneu/image_compressor_c
- Java: github.com/evgenyneu/js-evaluator-for-android
- Ruby: github.com/evgenyneu/siba
- AES Crypto for Android, iOS and Web: aescrypto.com/help/
- Water Footprint for Android, iOS and Web:
- Walk to Circle for Android and iOS:
December 2020 - present
Macuject – Clinical decision support software for macular disease, Melbourne, Australia.
Programmed a React Web app, its Ruby on Rails backend and Python machine learning service.
Managed AWS and local server infrastructure.
December 2016 - April 2017
GoFetch – delivery app for iOS and Web, Melbourne, Australia.
Full stack iOS/Rails/Web developer.
- Maintained and programmed iOS, AngularJS web apps and Ruby on Rails backend.
August 2014 - November 2015
Marketplacer – online marketplace, Melbourne, Australia.
Full stack iOS/Swift/Rails developer.
- Designed and built an online store iOS app.
- Programmed RESTful API in Ruby on Rails for the iOS app.
- Created unit and end-to-end tests for the iOS project.
August 2012 - July 2014
BikeExchange.com.au – online marketplace, Melbourne, Australia.
- Adapted main pages to responsive web design.
- Developed integration and unit tests.
- Programmed user interface using AngularJS.
- Wrote an HTML/CSS style guide to make the web pages look and feel more consistent.
February 2012 - July 2012
DigitalSafe.ch – data cloud storage solution, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Developed mobile web application in CoffeeScript language using jQueryMobile and Backbone.js libraries.
- Wrote automated tests for client-side code using Jasmine.js library.
- Added new features for the desktop web application that uses Ruby on Rails framework.
January 2010 - December 2011
FilmTransfer.com – film and video digitizing company, Northbrook, IL, USA.
- Designed and implemented an eCommerce web site from scratch using .NET MVC, jQuery and jQuery UI frameworks.
- Developed custom content management system, order and user account management, promotion components.
- Performed custom integration with Authorize.net and PayPal payment services and UPS shipping service.
September 2008 – July 2009
Freehand Systems, Inc – digital music company, publisher, Los Altos, CA, USA.
Senior .NET/C# developer, independent contractor.
- Participated in development of www.freehandmusic.com web site and two private web sites.
- Developed solution to make scheduled backups of the web site, catalog and databases to a remote repository.
- Optimized web site code and database to improve web site loading speed.
July 1998 – August 2008
ZAO “Tipografiya Avtograf” – publisher, printing-house – Chelyabinsk, Russia.
- Migrated legacy ASP system to ASP.NET (C#) platform.
- Programmed www.freehandmusic.com web site.
- Developed a Windows Forms application (C#) to remotely manage catalog of digital sheet music products.
- Programmed a C++ Windows application for editing sheet music.
Honours & Awards
2020: Dean’s List Award, certificate.
2020: Best student’s talk at an astrophysics conference, certificate.
2019: Dean’s List Award, certificate.
2018: Dean’s Honours List, certificate.
2018: Monash Scholarship for Excellence, certificate.
2016: Highest Academic Performance, semester 1, certificate.
2016: Highest Academic Performance, semester 2, certificate.
Monash University, Clayton, Australia
- Bachelor of Science.
- Major in astrophysics and applied math, minor in physics.
- WAM: 91.553, GPA: 3.955, transcript.
- Graduated in 2020.
South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Economist, Master’s degree equivalent.
- Major in Information Systems in Economy.
- Graduated in 2003.